join the best of british
Priority access for individuals – horologists, collectors, enthusiasts and students all over the world
Club membership is £55 per year and offers some great benefits!
- Exclusive Alliance of British Watch and Clock Makers member pin – designed by world-leading watch maker, Roger W. Smith
- Certificate of Club Membership with your name
- FREE subscription to Oracle Time magazine (digital-only outside UK) – worth up to £60 per year
- Priority access to meetings and special events including our unique Open Dials giving unprecedented behind-the-scenes insight to watch and clock makers
- Priority access to video recordings of events (2 months ahead of public posting)
- Digital badge for your social media and emails
- Priority access to special edition watches from our Trade members
We’re continually adding to our Club benefits…
Students go FREE
Students on accredited full or part-time horology courses at the following educational establishments can join FREE of charge:
- British School of Watchmaking
- Birmingham City University, Faculty of Jewellery
- British Horological Institute
If you would like to enquire about Student Club membership, please email: [email protected]
Thank you for supporting the Alliance of British Watch and Clock Makers. We are a non-profit organisation registered in the UK as a company limited by guarantee with No: 12463247.
Your membership dues help to support our aims to promote and support British Watch and Clock Making.
Our thriving community of watch and clock making companies, owned, managed and trading from within the British Isles
Trade membership of the Alliance is FREE.
You’ll be joining the officially recognised trade sector body for British watch and Clock Making with the following benefits:
- Exclusive access to our KPMG Bellwether Report to be published in May 2021
- Priority access to meetings and a calendar of special events including our Open Dials and Knowledge Drops
- Priority access to video recordings of events
- Opportunity to participate in working groups on specific sector issues
- Showcasing of your business on the Alliance website and social media
- Sector representation and international promotional opportunities in partnership with UK Government export trade initiatives
- Certificate of Trade Membership
- Digital badge for website, social media and emails
- Member lapel pin
Trade membership is open to companies who:
- Make and sell watches or clocks
- Are owned, managed and trading from within the British Isles.
Please complete the form below to register your interest in becoming a trade member. A representative of the Alliance will get back in touch.
Thank you for supporting the Alliance of British Watch and Clock Makers. We are a not-for-profit organisation registered in the UK as a company limited by guarantee with No: 12463247.
Your membership dues support our aims to promote and support British Watch and Clock Making.